Why does document management have to be this complicated?
As an IT professional, you’re responsible for the technology that is being used to manage documents and contracts throughout your company. From complex contracts for legal to employment agreements for HR to routine contracts for sales, you need to make sure your people have the solutions they need to properly create and manage key documents.
No one said it would be easy. But why does document and contract management have to be this complicated? There must be a better way ….
We need more control over document management technology.
Let’s face it—a big part of the problem is the fact that your IT team doesn’t have enough control over the technologies and solutions that are being relied on for the organization’s document and contract management needs.
For starters, you need a solution that can handle all of your company’s document automation requirements and seamlessly integrate with your existing IT infrastructure. But that’s not all. Open architecture, platform independence and no-download browser accessibility could also go a long way toward transforming your company’s document and contract management technology ecosystem.
Exari: More Control and Fewer Headaches
At Exari, we specialize in making your job a lot easier. Our solutions are designed to automate and manage the full spectrum of documents across your organization, giving your IT department the control and flexibility you need to become the rock stars of document and contract management in your organization.
Some of Exari’s key benefits and features include:
- Platform Independence – Exari is platform independent and has been architected to allow IT professionals to control the way the products behave within current system and application environments. Exari Document Assembly can be fully embedded inside other applications, be implemented standalone or as part of Exari Contract Management.
- Open Systems & Standards – We are strong supporters of open systems and standards. Our powerful API and workflow allow for easy integration with other systems that surround documents and contracts like CRM (i.e. Salesforce.com) or ERP (i.e. SQL databases).
- Open Architecture—The Exari server software is a Java-based web application that can be run on your choice of server hardware and operating system. With no software to download, end users simply need a standard Web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari) to complete a wizard style interview and generate customized output documents from any Internet-enabled device.
- Content Repository – Exari resources are stored in a fully version-controlled, WebDAV enabled content repository. The backend can be configured to use your preferred database (such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc) or network attached storage. All data (including template content and business logic) is stored in nonproprietary XML format. Content is kept separate from document formatting information, and output documents are rendered in the desired format on demand.
- Flexible Integration – Using Exari’s powerful API, the Exari document engine can be called as part of a Service Oriented Architecture to exchange and capture data, and deliver highly customized output documents in various formats (including Word, PDF, HTML and XML).
- Customizable Workflows – If you are using our document assembly product without our contract management product, Exari supports customizable workflow actions such as writing and profiling a document to a document management system, writing answers to a CRM system or database, emailing documents for approval, SMS notifications, looking up current exchange rates, etc.