Exari Contracts is a single, robust solution for managing the lifecycle of your contracts. As the market leader in intelligent contract lifecycle management (CLM), Exari Contracts is contract management software that delivers the back office visibility and the agile front office support you need to mitigate legal risk and streamline your organization’s sales cycle.
Key Benefits of Exari Contracts
Exari Contracts provides comprehensive access to the entire contract management lifecycle, giving executive, legal and business stakeholders the tools to optimize each stage of the contract management process:
- Capture & Share: The capture of existing contracts into a single repository for convenient and secure sharing with authorized users.
- Analyze & Track: Visibility into contract data for the analysis of potential risks and the monitoring of critical milestones and event triggers.
- Create & Negotiate: The agile creation of both simple and complex contracts, including state-of-the-art tools for streamlined negotiations.
- Approve & Sign: Review and approval workflows that ensure the capture and storage of all relevant signatures.
Exari Contracts Integrations
Features of Exari Contracts Software
Exari Contracts transforms the creation, analysis and tracking of contracts in your organization. Designed to equip business and legal users with capabilities that improve visibility and reduce risk, Exari Contracts offers a range of important features, including:
- Centralized storage of draft and final contracts in Word, PDF or XML file formats—eliminating lost paperwork and version confusion
- A self-service wizard with pre-approved templates that empower front office professionals to create compliant contracts and close deals in a fraction of the time
- The mining and sharing of contract data across the enterprise using Exari’s XML technology to tag words, phrases, paragraphs and sections for meaning, extraction and analysis
- Triggers and alerts prevent missed milestones, renewals and other important dates by providing Contract Managers, Contract Administrators and Compliance teams with complete contract visibility
- Customizable workflow rules that allows Legal to set up pre-approval for low-risk contracts and approval workflows for high-risk contracts
- Exari RoundTrip™ negotiation and document comparison tool records all changes made during negotiations and supports re-use of negotiated clauses within the document assembly wizard
- Storage of manually signed (hardcopy) and e-signature contracts in a central, searchable repository
- Integrations with Saleforce.com, SharePoint and other systems increase the value and actionability of information gathered or created by Exari Contracts
- Flexible reporting tools give users and managers the ability to analyze and optimize your organization’s contract portfolio