Advanced Enterprise Contract Management Solution
Contracts are central to every business, and risks live in the fine print. Which means you need the best Contract Management software in place to efficiently manage, track, store and report on each and every one of them.
Designed by a team of lawyers, engineers and business professionals, and powered by the industry’s world’s most advanced document wizard, Exari Contracts™ is the the most intuitive contract management software. Recently named by Spend Matters as the only “Provider to Watch” for Enterprise Contract Management in 2016, Exari Contracts™ is the only Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system built to address the full spectrum of contracting challenges facing today’s enterprises.
Fast, intuitive access to all your contract data for everyone who needs it. Exari Contracts™ is the be-all and end-all of contract management software. Our advanced enterprise contract management software allows you to manage and streamline the entire lifecycle of each and every one of your contracts. From creation to archival, Exari Contract™ transforms the way your organization creates, organizes, tracks and analyzes its contracts for unprecedented insight and control. With intuitive negotiation, creation and collaboration tools, customized reporting, advanced risk scoring functionalities to speed up low risk deals, and so much more. Exari Contracts™ exceeds all of your contract process needs and adds value to your business.
Exari’s dashboard gives you unprecedented visibility into all of your contractual data.
Exari Contracts™ Highlights
|Create in multiple formats||Draft, negotiate and finalize contracts in Word, PDF or XML file formats, eliminating lost paperwork and version confusion|
|Flexible organization||Get accurate insight into the complexity of your contractual relationships through our versatile, robust designs|
|Ad-hoc reporting||Analyze risks and events in real time using our drag-and-drop environment|
|Control access to documents||Decide who sees what with fine-grain access controls for state of the art security|
|Quick start time||Be setup and ready to go in under 24 hours with out-of-the-box models for core contract data|
|Search, track and analyze||Use custom tools for your industry to identify issues and risks across your portfolio and strengthen your decision-making using simple and advanced search functions|
|Fingertip access to powerful analytics||Track milestones and obligations, receive tasks and email alerts, and view contract risk data, always with the right lead time|
|Personalized dashboards||Gain immediate insight into contractual terms based on filters, such as active and expiring agreements by industry and geography, high risk of termination and high risk exposures|
Instantly create and amend deals using a streamlined drafting and negotiation process
- Empower your front office professionals to generate create compliant, self-service contracts and close deals quickly with our advanced self-service contracts interview-driven wizard
- Ensure fingertip access to all that expert negotiators can always find preferred and fallback clauses during negotiations, and simplify maintenance of terms clauses used across multiple contract templates, with using our powerful clause library
- Support negotiators using Dynamic Playbooks with a guided review process for contracts on the other party’s paper
- Exari RoundTrip® negotiation and document comparison tools provides visibility into changes made during negotiations and supports re-use of negotiated clauses within the document generation assembly wizard
- Negotiator plug-in for Word provides single-click redlining of incoming and outgoing drafts to ensure unexpected changes don’t slip through, and streamlines the task of checking drafts in and out of your contract management systems central contract repository
- Final RoundTrip® action automatically cleans up meta-data for contracts negotiated on your paper, with minimal human effort
Catch major risks and close deals faster with our Flexible approval and signature workflows
- Low-risk deals are pre-approved for quicker turnaround, no workflows necessary
- Higher-risk deals fall into automatic workflows, so nothing risky ever slips through the cracks
- For highly complex deals where rules don’t apply, ad hoc approval workflows mean someone is always accountable and you can always verify compliance
- Robust eSignature integration with DocuSign and other digital signature solutions for faster turnaround time