Contracts are central to every business. Designed by a team of lawyers, engineers and business professionals, Exari Contracts is the only Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system built to address the full spectrum of contracting challenges facing today’s enterprises. Powered by the world’s most advanced document wizard, our patented software is used by business leaders across industries to create and capture contracts of virtually every type – buy-side, sell-side, banking, legal, insurance, technology, real estate, manufacturing, professional services, government and beyond.
Fast, intuitive access to all your contracts for everyone who needs it. Exari Contracts transforms the way your organization creates, organizes, tracks and analyzes its contracts. Designed to improve visibility and reduce risk, Exari Contracts offers a range of important features, including:
- Draft, negotiate and finalize contracts in Word, PDF or XML file formats—eliminating lost paperwork and version confusion
- Exari Contracts transforms the way your organization creates, organizes, tracks and analyzes its contracts.
- Personalized dashboards give business users in different roles immediate access to the information, tasks and actions most relevant to their needs
- Contracts are organized using flexible, legally-robust designs to provide accurate insight into the complexity of contractual relationships, including bilateral, multilateral, agency and other party scenarios, and changes to contractual documents and terms over time (by amendment, renewal, assignment and other events)
- Out-of-the-box models for core contract data can be leveraged for a quick start, pre-mapped to document profiles, search forms, data extraction wizards and reports
- More powerful search, tracking and analytics tailored to your business needs using core data models supplemented with modules of industry data and your own custom data
- A fully guided business process using wizard-based contract data extraction to deliver the highest quality outcome
- Fine-grained control over who can view and change contractual documents and data using robust access controls, versioning, and action configuration
Timely, fingertip access to obligation, milestone and risk data using powerful analytics
- Never miss a contract renewal again using milestone tracking to ensure that tasks and email alerts are always sent to the right people, with the right lead time.
- Insight into classic contractual terms, including active and expiring agreements broken down by industry and geography, agreements with high risk of termination, and contracts with risky exposures such as uncapped liability, exclusivity, restraints, indemnities or ownership gaps with out of the box reports
- A drag and drop environment using ad hoc reports for analyzing unexpected risks or events as they happen, without waiting for technical support
- Identify issues and risks across your portfolio and strengthen your decision making using simple and advanced search using full text and meta-data search queries
Create and amend deals using a streamlined drafting and negotiation process
- Empower your front office professionals to create compliant self-service contracts and close deals quickly with our self-service contracts wizard
- Ensure that expert negotiators can always find preferred and fallback clauses during negotiations, and simplifies maintenance of clauses used across multiple contract templates using our powerful clause library
- Support negotiators using Dynamic Playbooks with a guided review process for contracts on the other party’s paper
- Exari RoundTrip™ negotiation and document comparison tool provides visibility into changes made during negotiations and supports re-use of negotiated clauses within the document assembly wizard.
- Negotiator plug-in for Word provides single-click redlining of incoming and outgoing drafts to ensure unexpected changes don’t slip through, and streamlines the task of checking drafts in and out of your central contract repository
- Final RoundTrip action automatically cleans up meta-data for contracts negotiated on your paper, with minimal human effort
Catch major risks and close deals faster with our Flexible approval and signature workflows
- Close without unnecessary delays using our pre-approval rules for self-service contracts ensure that deals fitting an acceptable risk profile
- Rules-based approvals to one or more individuals or groups, triggered by any combination of answers during the contract wizard (binary triggers or risk scoring algorithm)
- Ad hoc approvals to individuals or groups, in serial or parallel
- Verify compliance with your delegation of authority rules on all approvals to verify compliance
- Robust eSignature integration with DocuSign and other digital signature solutions