Exari DocGen™- The industry’s leading Document Generation Software
Exari DocGen™, a document generation and automation tool, empowers companies to achieve an unprecedented level of speed and control in creating and negotiating contracts, from simple agreements to complex documents. . The power of mobile computing and cloud-based authoring have been combined to give users the direct ability to generate their own contracts – freeing up legal and IT teams from manual document assembly and allows them to focus on higher value projects.
Exari DocGen™ is the world’s leading enterprise document generation and document assembly software, used by professionals in various industries globally. Implementing an advanced document generation software, like Exari DocGen™, will increase your productivity as well as decrease risk throughout your entire enterprise.
Exari’s Intuitive Document Generation Engine
The Exari Engine is a unique and easy to use tool that produces tailored documents, using answers gathered during an end user questionnaire, or by re-using data imported from other enterprise systems. Its flexibility and customizable approach allows for an intuitive, end-to-end experience for any user.
Web-based interview and preview
By automatically analyzing the templates by the user, it dynamically builds a series of web forms using Exari’s advanced “Wizard”, for capturing and collecting the data. Presenting end users with relevant questions and guidance, grouped by topic, to seamlessly move them through the document generation process.
- Instantly preview documents in the web browser (as HTML), to check and change drafts before launching Word or PDF – keeping them under the control of the rules engine.
- The flow of the wizard can be tuned to the needs of different users, with features such as fast-forward, to allow busy users to skip to the preview, not sure, to defer certain questions until later and bias, to indicate which answers favor which party. A dynamic progress bar shows where you are in the document assembly stage, which questions and topics have already been covered and still to come and personalized “help text” providing users with in-context guidance and tips
- Active interview pages provide a more responsive user experience, with instant display of relevant follow-up questions and warnings during the interview
- Optional “Learning Mode” keeps track of which answers are most commonly chosen by other users, taking into account their previous choices during the Exari web interview and document assembly processWith “hot spots”, show and change answer sets to roll over variable text and see the link between text and answers. Mouse click lets users go back to the relevant question and change any answer during document generation
Flexible, portable document and data output
Externally assembled documents, or just chosen sections, can be easily embedded within newly created documents being generated.
- Documents can be output as Word RTF, DOCX, PDF, HTML, PS and XML
- Power features include the ability to embed externally produced documents or chunks of a document within the documents being assembled by the engine, and the ability to handle repeating content and data (e.g. variable table rows), including multidimensional, nested arrays
- Data captured and collected during the interview can be saved and shared, and data from other systems can be reused to pre-populate the answers
Unique analysis of negotiated documents
Using RoundTrip, you can review a true, trusted red line of changes made from previous drafts.
- This unique feature allows Word documents produced from the Exari engine to be analyzed after another party has made edits
- Data points modified during negotiations can be automatically highlighted and corrected
- RoundTrip™ can highlight changes in the current draft against the original draft
Extensive customization options
With flexibility for customizing DocGen™ to fit your exact document assembly software requirements, many of our customers have re-skinned the UI to provide a seamless alignment with other integrated applications for complete enterprise use.
- Internationalization features ensure that all application message text and buttons can be configured for different languages, and documents can be produced in one or multiple languages, including double-byte character sets
- User interface customization is supported via extensive CSS and message configuration features
InstantAuthor™ is our web-based process for getting new smart templates up and running quickly-no programming skills needed. Just about anyone can simply automate a template generated in Word, with zero downloads or plug-ins.
- Original templates are authored in your familiar Word environment, using simple text markers to show how you want the document automation logic to be set up.
- Word templates are then uploaded to Exari and automatically converted to our smart template format.
- In a few quick steps, document authors then indicate how each question should be presented, and some other basic details. In many cases, a working template can be up and running in minutes.
PowerAuthor™ is our fully featured document authoring application that lets power users create and edit the most complex documents, forms, clauses and packages. It can handle tables, images, repeating content, embedding of documents and grouping of documents together. A range of testing diagnostic capabilities accelerate the process of checking and verifying template integrity.
- Word-like WSIWYG editing allows document authors to create, edit and maintain document content without any exposure to XML tags
- Authors easily create most logic by completing simple forms, for example, Topic, Question, Prompts, etc.
- Variables and other logic can be inserted or applied by choosing from a drop-down menu of available logic
Exari Template Repository
Store and manage your smart templates and clause libraries in our integrated, web-enabled template repository. Managed with full version control, publishing the correct version of the document assembled to users once testing and QA steps are complete is fully ensured. The repository has advanced capabilities designed to streamline template maintenance, including sharing of clauses, logic and styles across multiple templates.