Financial Documentation and Risk Management
Financial Document Generation Streamlines Deals, Reduces Risk
Institutions that trade in complex financial products need to document and manage the high risks inherent in the business. Pressure is increasing to improve the quality of your documentation and capture key contract data in order to manage risk. You also need improved visibility into collateral management and key contract terms to meet the demands of regulators, an effort that is further complicated by the fact that, going forward, no one knows exactly which terms or data the regulators will demand.
Streamline the generation of critical financial documentation
Exari's document generation and contract management solutions are used by many global investment banks to improve visibility into key terms within existing agreements and to streamline the generation of high quality documentation, whether those documents are produced by the front office, legal, or through batch and straight-through processing (STP).
Click here to read how a Global Investment Bank reduced turnaround times for complex financial documentation by as much as 70%.
Exari generates critical financial documentation including:
- ISDA Master Agreements & Credit Support Annexes (CSA)
- Global Master Repurchase Agreements (GMRAs)
- Global Master Securities Lending Agreements (GMSLAs)
- International FX and Currency Option Master Agreements (IFXCOs)
- Prospectuses, Term Sheets and Final Terms for Structured Products
- Trade Confirmations.
Benefits of Exari Derivatives Software:
The Documentation Department, Legal, Risk Management, Credit and Collateral Departments can all achieve significant benefits from the Exari Solution:
- Reduced Risk – Improved documentation quality and data transparency
- Saved Time and Cost –fast documentation generation, data access facilitates decisions
- Compliance – Exari provides complete visibility across your entire portfolio