Front-end Developer – Melbourne
Exari is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise contract management software. The company has served multinational customers in the banking, insurance, government and content publishing markets successfully for over ten years. In 2008, the company’s headquarters were relocated to Boston following an initial investment from Beacon Equity Partners. Today, the company counts over 70 companies as customers including National Australia Bank, Lexis-Nexis and PwC to name a few.
Over the past three years, the company has embarked on an ambitious program to expand its enterprise contract management suite. Exari Contracts™ has been developed to automate the contract lifecycle from the viewpoint of the General Counsel as well as enable business users to play an active role in the creation and management of contract assets. Today, customers are using the product to improve contract processes including creation and negotiation of highly complex agreements.
Exari is ideal for someone who wants to work in a small, rapidly expanding and casual (yet highly professional) environment. He or she should be ready for a challenging role with a lot of variety and opportunity to work with both clients and applications.
- Consulting with clients to deliver customization, skinning and custom front-end development
- Working closely with back-end developers to deliver new functionality and improve existing features
- Keeping the Exari team and applications up to date with current UI/UX best practices
Ideal Candidate Background
- 2-5 years in related positions
- Computer Science/Software Engineering Degree
- Object-oriented/smacss CSS developer
- Mobile-first RWD
- Pattern Lab
- Version control
- Ability to travel, both domestic and international (mostly domestic)
The strongest candidates may also have experience with:
- Basic Java/JSPs
- Forms (you’ll need to love these)
- Product based development
- Alfresco Enterprise Edition
- Relational Databases – Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Open Source software development
- Automated testing suites
- Agile development methodologies
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to take initiative
- Very strong problem solving abilities
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple complex tasks that come together under one deadline
- Being a self-starter and quick learner
- An eye for detail
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Exari does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Exari employee. Exari will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Exari and will be processed accordingly.