Applications Specialist – London
Exari is a fast-growing provider of enterprise software in the document automation and contract management markets with offices in Boston, London, Munich, and Melbourne. The company leads the world in complex document assembly and is revolutionizing the way contracts are created, negotiated, managed, and analyzed. Exari is funded by Beacon Equity Partners®.
Our customers around the world include global law firms, large corporations, government agencies, and financial institutions, such as Willis Insurance, Marsh, DLA Piper, U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Linde Group, etc.
Responsibilities would involve:
- Using our state-of-the-art client-side authoring application to develop automated documents for customers.
- Working with Exari business analysts and Exari customers to clarify requirements for document automation.
- Supporting clients with questions on product usage.
- Supporting the sales process by creating customized demos of automated documents.
- Supporting the product by documenting features in new releases and writing knowledge base articles for our support portal.
The ideal background for this role would include:
- Experience setting up and manipulating software applications as part of an IT or BA group, OR as a consultant.
- Being a self-starter and quick learner.
- The ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to execute with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience with unit-testing work to ensure business requirements are met across different inputs.
- Clearly-demonstrable analytical skills.
- Clearly-demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally a plus.
You should have:
- Experience with application software (1-2 years), such as document automation software, reporting software, rules engines, workflow tools, or forms tools.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Law, Engineering or Business
- Experience with Word, especially proper application of Word styling tools
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite
The strongest candidates will also have experience with:
- SQL & Relational Databases
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Exari does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Exari employee. Exari will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Exari and will be processed accordingly.