Top 10 Reasons to Automate Your Contracts in 2010
In this, our final post for 2009, we'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and share with you the top 10 reasons automate your contracts in the coming year.
By automating your contracts process you can:
- Reduce the risk of using non-standard or incorrect contracts, templates or language
- Reduce the expense involved in creating contracts
- Decrease the time it takes to create and negotiate the contracts on your paper
- Increase compliance with policies and procedures
- Globally update your templates and language once and immediately for everyone in your organization
- Spend time on high value business instead of creating and reviewing repetitive, mostly standard contracts
- Rate your contracts according to their value to your organization and incent your business people to create great contracts
- Create contracts through a browser so you don't have to worry about supporting or maintaining a desktop application
- Integrate your contract automation with CRM, ERP, and other systems so you only input data once and capture everything at the end
- Optimize your contracts with the most favorable business terms for your organization
So there's our parting wisdom for 2009. Did we miss any good reasons to automate the contracts process?