Exari to Exhibit at the ACC Annual Meeting
If you’re heading to the Association of Corporate Counsel Annual Meeting in Denver, Colorado, October 23 – 26, please visit us in booth #712. We will be providing “first look” demonstrations of our new Contract Management Solution and the latest release (6.0) of Exari Document Assembly Software.
We are also conducting a follow-up survey to the Corporate Counsel Contracts Survey and all respondents will be entered into a drawing to win an iPad. To schedule a demo in advance please contact us.
Exari’s new Contract Management Solution combines our patented Document Assembly Software with Contract Management capabilities including approval workflow, reporting and document management (DMS). The system is designed to create, store and manage contracts in one flexible system; and provides immediate visibility into contract data to better manage compliance, mitigate risk and act on contractual revenue opportunities.
The latest release of Exari Document Assembly Software (V 6.0) has many new features including:
- seamless integration with Exari Contract Management
- the ability to preview your document during the interview
- enhanced security features including the ability to encrypt embedded answers during Roundtripping
- improved visibility into contracts (through new tagging options)
- new batch mode for high performance output of high volume customized documents
- improved data portability and visibility across systems
- enhanced connectors for Salesforce.com, WorkSite, Alfresco and Jackrabbit
For more information about either product or to schedule a demo, please contact us.