Reports To: SVP Worldwide Sales
Essential Job Functions
- Understand prospect’s business requirements and craft an overall solution vision demonstrating Exari’s fit and value within these requirements.
- Develop and deliver compelling demonstrations of Exari software and related applications, representing the business value of the product’s capabilities.
- Win and close new business.
- Develop pipeline of new potential leads.
- Manage sales follow-up, meetings, proposal and internal account planning throughout the sales cycle.
- Deliver and manage compelling RFP responses.
- Work closely with the executive and technical team to develop account planning strategies.
- Drive the deal sign-off process with Management and customer.
- Maintain accurate account records and forecast.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Other related duties and projects as assigned.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 5 - 7 years of field sales experience in enterprise software.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency in Content Management, CLM, SCM, and/or Procurement is preferred.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Ability to work in team selling environment.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Normal business environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
Exari does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Exari employee. Exari will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Exari and will be processed accordingly.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.