Junior Full Stack Developer
Reports To: R&D Team Lead
Exari has become the new leader in enterprise contract management using a unique approach for transforming contracts from documents into data. Over the years we have developed market-leading functionality to give companies unprecedented control and insight into the agreements which underpin their customer, supplier, employee, and partner relationships. We are looking for developers that will not only help us maintain this gold standard in the enterprise contract management market but also help us succeed with the next generation application to deliver a supreme customer experience using cutting edge technology.
Our unique culture and working environment, created by our ‘Exarians’ is something that sets us apart from other companies. When you join the Exari team you are joining a way of life, not just a job. With teamwork and collaboration at the heart of what we do, you will find that Exari is a great place to work. We also have a lively social scene together and if fitness is your thing, we have a weekly inter-company football match, free daily healthy snacks and you’ll find several of us in one of the local gyms or running along the canal at lunchtimes.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and build out critical application functionalities within the Exari Products suite
- Develop back end services and APIs across the product portfolio according to best practices
- Work with Product Management and develop more integrated solutions based on APIs and services inside the Exari product suite
- Maintain and expand core engine algorithms together with the R&D team
- Optimization of web applications, services and algorithms for high performance and scalability
- Model and deliver viable technical solutions for real world business problems within CLM
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience with full-stack development, including data structures, data modeling and reporting capabilities
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
- Good understanding of code design patterns and best practices
- Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Data persistence and design - MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Aurora
- Git or SVN
- Build systems - Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Ant
- Application servers - Tomcat
It will be an advantage if you also have:
- Enterprise software application development experience
- Knowledge to front end JS frameworks like Angular.
- Used cloud platforms like AWS or Azure
- Understanding of Micro Services and Enterprise Service Bus architecture (ESB)
- Our culture is key to us, so we love creative collaborative team players
- Our customers are key to us so a drive to finish projects, both personal and professional, is essential
- You’ll need strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a methodical and thorough approach to development
- We look for strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills in dealing with internal clients, product management and external customers
- As communication is so important, you’ll need good writing skills to prepare structured, well defined documentation and guidelines
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
Exari does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Exari employee. Exari will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Exari and will be processed accordingly.