Senior Business Analyst
Reports To: Senior Director, Implementation Americas
Exari is an exciting and vibrant multinational company. We are a global leader in the development of document automation, document assembly and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions for large enterprises. Our product experience includes elements of expert system, document generation and template design, workflow, reporting and analytics. Our software is used by and relied upon by legal, sales, banking and insurance professionals to streamline the way they capture critical metadata from contracts, and create business documents. Our software combines a powerful document generation engine, built utilizing patented XML and web technologies, with a relational reporting application and a contract management user interface to provide solutions that are easy to use, scalable, and easy to integrate with other enterprise systems.
If you want to work for a mature and entrepreneurial, rapidly-growing company, and...
- you love technology, and are excited by the challenge of managing teams to apply the use of our software to solve complex business problems to benefit our clients
- want to work with a varied and impressive client base - including many global Fortune 500 companies in various verticals
- enjoy coming up to speed quickly on new technology and new industry functionality quickly in a fast paced environment
- like to collaboratively manage a smart, focused, international project team, providing detailed direction, assessing progress, clearing obstacles, determining solutions to problems that impede progress, and communicating detailed status
- are comfortable leading implementations by working closely with our clients and owning the project from the creation of statements of work through the handoff to the support organization post go-live
- Can manage client expectations in a challenging environment in which complex issue resolution is required
- welcome the opportunity to apply excellent organizational skills and client management skills in a tangible and rewarding environment
…then we’d like to meet you!
As a Business Analyst for Exari you will play a pivotal role in implementing Exari products across a varied pool of clients and industries. You will be working with customers to shape and capture their business requirements while working closely with the implementation team, product management and engineering to ensure the product is delivered to meet the customers’ objectives.
As a Business Analyst for Exari you will be responsible for the following:
- Becoming an expert power user of Exari products
- Engaging with customers to understand how Exari solutions will add value to their organization
- Collaborating effectively with the wider implementation team including Project managers and technical delivery teams to ensure successful delivery of the project
- Creating and executing test plans across all Exari Products, ensuring the product(s) are delivered to satisfy the project acceptance criteria and ultimately the objectives defined by the customer
- Leading and delivering the analysis and improvement of core business processes and procedures
- Developing (in conjunction with the Solution Architect and Technical Delivery team) the following artifacts
- Requirements Specification
- Configuration Specification
- Document Template Design Specification
- Integration Specification
- Solution Design Documents
- Delivering the requirement for build to the Product and Delivery teams via user stories
- End user documentation and knowledge base articles
- Actively engaging with the Product team to contribute ideas for product development
- Be skilled in acting in a consulting/advisory role, providing the required mentoring to enable others to improve, change and adopt new ways of working
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business challenges and translate them into benefits and operational requirements
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and deliveries
- Previous experience with Microsoft Visio / Business Data flow mappings
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite Competencies (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
- At least 10 years Business Analyst experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the customer organization
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight timelines
- A drive to seek knowledge and specialist skills outside your own area of expertise, as appropriate to the project
- BA/BS Degree
The following experience would be advantageous but is not critical:
- Prior Contract Lifecycle Management experience
- Team player who is customer centric, with excellent networking skills and an ability to effectively build business relationships
- Self-motivated, positive, tenacious and robust individual with a strong work ethic and the ability to use their own initiative
- The ability to develop and cultivate strong working relationships with customers, product management, development, and pre-sales staff
- Drive to positively contribute to the culture, energy, and continued growth of the company
- Ability to maintain a state of curiosity about how our product is used and can be used to effectively and efficiently solve customer challenges
- Highly organized and flexible individual, with the ability to work on multiple projects implementing a spectrum of Exari’s products whilst adopting a combination of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies (as best suited to the project and customer)
- Willingness to travel periodically to client sites, both domestically and internationally
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
Exari does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Exari employee. Exari will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Exari and will be processed accordingly.
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Exari is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Exari discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.