Technical Delivery Consultant
Reports To: Technical Delivery Team, IT & Delivery Manager
Exari has become the new leader in enterprise contract management using a unique approach for transforming contracts from documents into data. Over the years we have developed market-leading functionality to give companies unprecedented control and insight into the agreements which underpin their customer, supplier, employee, and partner relationships.
We are looking for a technical delivery consultant who is interested in joining our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will have client-facing consultative experience and should possess solid technology knowledge across the most popular web and application platforms and operating systems. The role requires strong analytical skills, a willingness to learn new technologies and the ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously. This position is ideal for candidates who want to learn, grow and develop with the company.
Essential Job Functions
- Install and configure the Exari suite of applications (particularly Contiki and DocGen) in client environments and/or our own hosted locations, working effectively with client IT personnel
- Work with clients to understand and determine implementation solution architecture, taking into consideration Exari product suite and customer platforms, integration needs and constraints
- Assist the Exari Business Analysts in the analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
- Provide second or third level customer support for questions related to the technical aspects of the Exari product suite
- Assist the pre-sales team with demonstrables and integrations to aid the sales team
- Share knowledge and documentation with teammates and work on automating complex or highly repetitive tasks
- Strong “hands-on” technical skills and ability to effectively alternate between detailed and conceptual levels
- Experience with a product company or systems integration consultancy, especially in the area of support or technical consultation/delivery
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Good judgment, problem solving and ability to interpret/adapt solutions or approaches when formulating responses to issues or concerns
- Excellent Norwegian and English, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical resources both at the client and within Exari
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple complex tasks that come together under one deadline
- Being a self-starter and quick learner
- Ability to travel in Continental Europe and possibly other global destinations
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years’ experience with systems delivery
- BA/BS Degree
- Microsoft Windows Server and web services
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Good general infrastructure understanding
The following is a plus, but not mandatory:
- Enterprise C#, Java
- XML, JSON
- Scripting languages
- Web/application servers – IIS, Apache, Tomcat
- Relational database experience – SQL Server,Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Linux experience
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
Exari does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Exari employee. Exari will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Exari and will be processed accordingly.