Tech. Delivery Consultant/Architect
Reports To: Director, Implementations (Europe)
Exari is an exciting and vibrant multinational company. We are a global leader in the development of document automation, document assembly and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions for large enterprises. Our product experience includes elements of expert system, document generation and template design, workflow, reporting and analytics. Our software is used by and relied upon by legal, sales, banking and insurance professionals to streamline the way they capture critical metadata from contracts, and create business documents. Our software combines a powerful document generation engine, built utilizing patented XML and web technologies, with a relational reporting application and a contract management user interface to provide solutions that are easy to use, scalable, and easy to integrate with other enterprise systems.
If you want to work for a mature and entrepreneurial, rapidly-growing company, and you
- love technology, and are excited by the challenge of managing teams to apply the use of our software to solve complex business problems to benefit our customers
- want to work with a varied and impressive customer base - including many global Fortune 500 companies in various verticals
- enjoy coming up to speed quickly on new technology and new industry functionality quickly in a fast-paced environment
- like to collaboratively manage a smart, focused, international project team, providing detailed direction, assessing progress, clearing obstacles, determining solutions to problems that impede progress, and communicating detailed status
- are comfortable leading implementations by working closely with our customers and owning the project from the creation of statements of work through the handoff to the support organization post go-live
- Can manage customer expectations in a challenging environment in which complex issue resolution is required
- welcome the opportunity to apply excellent organizational skills and customer management skills in a tangible and rewarding environment
…then we’d like to meet you!
Exari is looking for a technical delivery consultant/architect who is interesting in joining an agile and rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer-facing consultative experience, and possess solid technology knowledge across the most popular web, database and application platforms and operating systems. The role requires strong analytical skills, a willingness to learn new technologies and the ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously. This position is ideal for candidates who want to learn, grow and develop with the company. The role will be responsible for the following:
- Install and configure the Exari suite of applications in customer environments and/or our own hosted locations, working effectively with customer IT personnel.
- Work with customers to understand and determine implementation solution architecture, taking into consideration Exari product suite and customer platforms, integration needs and constraints.
- Analyse and translate business, information and technical requirements into a blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Consult with customers and deliver integration with upstream, downstream, and workflow applications, leveraging the published APIs of Exari’s product suite.
- Assist the Exari Business Analysts in the analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
- Provide second or third level customer support for questions related to the technical aspects of the Exari product suite.
- Establish a blueprint and deliver data transformations, to map customer data into Exari’s data model and establish appropriate ETL’s to transform data captured in the Exari Platform, ready for report writing.
- Deliver training to customer Level 1 support team
- Consult and implement a Single Sign-On solution, utilizing Exari capabilities with customers specific SSO systems.
Other responsibilities include:
- Other related duties and projects as assigned.
Position requirements include:
- Strong “hands-on” technical skills, current and relevant experience in Enterprise Java and application deployment/configuration; ability to effectively alternate between detail and conceptual levels.
- Prior consulting experience as part of a product company or systems integration consultancy, especially in solution architecture.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, data and solution requirements.
- Showing good judgment, problem solving and ability to interpret / adapt solutions or approaches when formulating responses to issues or concerns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with technical resources both at the customer and within Exari.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple complex tasks that come together under one deadline.
- Being a self-starter and quick learner
- Ability to travel in the UK, Continental Europe and possibly other global destinations.
- Excellent customer / partner communications skills. Seen by constituents as an individual capable of moving things forward.
- Keen attention to detail. High degree of integrity in both work product and communications.
- Superior interior communication skills with the ability to synthesize information and articulate crisply and cleanly.
- Works well with others. Collaborates proactively.
- Self-motivated. Takes initiative in order to exceed expectations.
- 3-5+ years’ experience with systems delivery, with emphasis on packaged software product implementation
- BA/BS Degree
- Enterprise Java, J2EE
- Java Application servers –Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic
- Web services and API’s
- Relational Databases – Oracle, Postgresql, SQL Server, MySQL
- ETL and report writing tools
- Document Management / Workflow (e.g., SalesForce, Sharepoint, Alfresco)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Limitations and Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
Exari does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Exari employee. Exari will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Exari and will be processed accordingly.