Exari Systems Completes Record Year in 2014
Bookings grow over 80% as company expands its Contract Lifecycle Management portfolio— company grows headcount by more than 30%
BOSTON, MA – February 24, 2015 – Exari, the leader in cloud-based contract lifecycle management software, delivered a record year in customer bookings, revenue and employee growth. Exari continues to expand its offerings of market-leading solutions, driving more value for corporate legal departments and multinational law firms than ever before. New customers span a number of key industries, including banking, capital markets, insurance and high tech firms.
Total bookings growth in 2014 was driven by strong international demand from new customers and significant expansion at existing customers. Exari solutions are used by thousands of users worldwide to manage millions of contracts every year.
- New customers include Miller Insurance Services LLP, a worldwide leader in insurance products and services. Miller selected Exari to automate the Slip generation process, using Exari software to generate all their business documents. Using Exari’s unique features, including the Clause Library, will improve accuracy and speed of response while enabling Miller to deliver rich XML data to Underwriters as required.
Exari significantly enhanced the value received by customers with upgrades to both its market-leading document automation and contract management software.
Exari DocGen™ now includes:
- The ability to eliminate manual data entry errors and enhance decision making with Exari’s new RoundTrip™ functionality.
- Exari DocGen can accelerate negotiations and improve contract portfolio value by sharing best of breed clauses in the new Core Clause Library.
- Customers can also protect their brand by ensuring all outward facing documents are high quality with DocGen’s Enhanced Document Embedding.
- Helps customers increase quarterly close rates with the Word Negotiator Ribbon, which automates important negotation tasks.
- The latest version can eliminate major contract portfolio risks and increase company value with rapid, out of the box visibility.
- Compliance failure can be prevented via Configurable Actions which provides granular control over who has access to which documents.
- Finally, Exari Contracts can help close deals more quickly with complete DocuSign integration to reduce the risk of last minute rogue edits.
“Exari’s dramatic growth in 2014 is a testament to the value we are bringing customers every day,” said CEO Bill Hewitt. “We will continue to invest so we can expand the value proposition and keep delivering new and enhanced solutions that will raise the bar for the entire industry”.
For more information on how Exari Contract Lifecycle Management software is making business users and legal professionals more productive, visit http://www.exari.com.
Exari (http://www.exari.com) is a global leader in cloud-based Contract Lifecycle Management solutions. Used worldwide by legal, sales, insurance, investment banking, and government professionals, Exari solutions improve visibility into contract data and reduces costs, cycle time and risk. Exari solutions are used by thousands of users to manage millions of contracts worldwide.