Upcoming Webinar: What is Contract Lifecycle Management?
Contracts serve as the backbone of the modern business. They contain nearly all the information you need to be able to assess the health of your business and your business relationships, both internal and external. The best Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions available today not only automate contract creation, they import key data points from legacy contracts, so you can search, sort, share and report on the data of your entire contract portfolio.
In order to better explain what we mean by “the best solutions,” we’re hosting a free webinar on CLM. Think it might be interesting?
- unsure where your contracts are or how many you have?
- aware that you could be giving more to and getting more from your contracts?
- losing time and money on inefficient, manual-heavy or nonexistent contract management?
- blinded by lack of visibility into your contract data or frustrated by the bottlenecks of sales contracts in the legal department?
- interested in learning more about about how you can organize and share information with colleagues and how it can help your bottom line?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, or just simply want to know more about CLM, you are invited to join us on Wednesday, October 29th at 12pm EST (5pm GMT).* The webinar will be free, brief and objective.
Led by Grant Ramsey, our VP of Global Solutions (and all around great guy), this introductory yet deep-diving session is perfect for those who have never heard of CLM, have seriously explored implementing a CLM solution, or are at any stage in between.
To register, click here.
*If you can’t make it to the live webinar, register anyway to receive a link to the recording.