Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
Reports To: Director, Pre-Sales
The ideal candidate is an expert in Solution Consulting /Solution Engineering. This candidate will provide direction and specialist knowledge about Exari and Contract Management to prospects, applying the technology/application to the prospects business. The PreSales Solution Consultant will facilitate customer product/application understanding through presentations /demonstrations supporting the sales account executive throughout the sales cycle.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and support throughout the PreSales process.
- Act as a resource for other PreSales Consultants (imparting specific industry Knowledge if applicable).
- Lead demonstrations to large and/or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex contract management solutions.
- Help develop productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants
- Develop and deliver outstanding Exari presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Lead all aspects of the Pre-Sales process for the deals in which you are engaged.
- Lead discovery calls /prospect needs analysis.
- Apply advanced knowledge, technical/business skills in area of specialization, if any.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports Sales of Exari products including:
- Exari Contracts
- Exari Vision
- Exari DocGen
- Other related duties and projects as assigned such as completing RFP for prospects, helping the sales account executive generate ROI models and presentations.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5 years of experience in a Pre-Sales capacity demonstrating enterprise application software to large Fortune 500 type prospects (Contract Management software experience preferred)
- 7 years business experience with enterprise-level computer applications.
- Detailed knowledge of the PreSales process and techniques
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of RFP and ROI tools.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- BS degree in a technical discipline preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Normal business environment
- Ability to work from home
- Typical travel 30%
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
Exari does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Exari employee. Exari will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Exari and will be processed accordingly.
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Exari is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Exari discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.