Reports To: Director of Implementation, Europe
Exari is an exciting and vibrant multinational company. We are a global leader in the development of document automation, document assembly and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions for large enterprises. Our product experience includes elements of expert system, document generation and template design, data extraction, workflow, reporting and analytics. Our software is used by and relied upon by legal, sales, banking and insurance professionals to streamline the way they capture critical metadata from contracts, and create business documents.
Our software combines a powerful document generation engine, built utilizing patented XML and web technologies, with a relational reporting application and a contract management user interface to provide solutions that are easy to use, scalable, and easy to integrate with other enterprise systems.
If you want to work for a mature and entrepreneurial, rapidly-growing company, and you...
- love technology, and are excited by the challenge of managing teams to apply the use of our software to solve complex business problems to benefit our clients
- want to work with a varied and impressive client base - including many global Fortune 500 companies in various verticals
- enjoy coming up to speed quickly on new technology and new industry functionality quickly in a fast-paced environment
- like to collaboratively manage a smart, focused, international project team, providing detailed direction, assessing progress, clearing obstacles, determining solutions to problems that impede progress, and communicating detailed status
- are comfortable leading implementations by working closely with our clients and owning the project from the creation of statements of work through the handoff to the support organization post go-live
- Can manage client expectations in a challenging environment in which complex issue resolution is required
- welcome the opportunity to apply excellent organizational skills and client management skills in a tangible and rewarding environment
…then we’d like to meet you!
Starting with a proposal or statement of work to an Exari client, the Project Manager (PM) is responsible for:
- Scoping the project, including time and cost estimate, staffing proposal, timeline, responsibilities of Exari and of the client, high level requirements, and clear and actionable assumptions
- Working with the external Client, facilitating meetings to capture and guide the vision, strategy and business process of the Client
- Leading the gathering of the business requirements in conjunction with experts within Exari and the client. Documenting the findings and leading the team in shaping the conceptual solution
- Breaking the work to be done into short tasks/deliverables, assigning them to Exari staff and client personnel, and identify all tasks and dependencies into a logical implementation task plan by which to manage and monitor day-to-day work and progress
- Manage/influence all project personnel (Exari and Client) to adhere to the project plan
- Escalating and resolving issues/obstacles in a manner which still enables the project effort to stay on track and in line with the client’s expectations
- Communicating project status to Exari and external customer’s upper management on a regular, succinct and effective basis, proactively anticipating risk to timeline or budget, and working with client to resolve issues that ensure client buy-in
- Adapting to the appropriate project methodologies and project structures depending on the type of engagement and client preference
Other responsibilities include:
- Project Set Up for all projects promoting consistent generation and application of artefact sets, to drive standardisation and adherence to methodology
- Developing / expanding project management and project delivery methodology and artefacts
- Reviewing and approving non-billable timecards for resources, enforcing a consistent use of categories to enable greater insight into these hours
- Become the System Administrator for our resource planning and timekeeping software application
Position requirements include:
- Deep experience with effective project management methodologies (e.g.,Waterfall, Agile) and tools, such as MS Project
- Experience with detailed project planning, budgeting, forecasting, time tracking and invoicing
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge to solving problems immediately
- Equivalent relevant work experience, especially a track record of success in project management, and experience in running enterprise software installation (package product software) / configuration / integration and/or business process redesign projects within large client environments
- Experience writing fixed fee and time & materials statements of work, estimating level of effort, resources, time, and budget required to implement packaged software solutions
- Identifying project gaps and addressing clients’ expectations by negotiating the best possible solution given pre-defined project constraints
- Strong client management (vendor / external customer relationship) experience. Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to be seen by both your internal and your client team as an accessible, thoughtful, intelligent team leader
- Excellent communications and issue management skills
- Business analysis, requirements gathering, documentation and test planning experience
- Knowledge of systems integration, business application implementations, (Contract Lifecycle or Document Management experience a plus)
- Pluses: Experience in Financial Services, Professional Services or Legal verticals
- Minimum of 2-5 years hands on project management experience
- BS/BA, MS and/or PM Certification desired (e.g., PMI, PMP, Prince2, ScrumMaster)
- Ability to travel approximately 10-45%
- Distinctive leadership capabilities. Seen by the company and by customers as a leader capable of making things happen.
- Excellent customer / partner communications skills. Seen by constituents as an person capable of moving things forward.
- Keen attention to detail. High degree of integrity in both work product and communications.
- Superior interior communication skills with the ability to synthesize information and articulate crisply and cleanly.
- Works well with others. Collaborates proactively.
- Manages by accountability- strong relationships with peers, subordinates and superiors.
Self-motivated. Takes initiative in order to exceed expectations.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
Exari does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Exari employee. Exari will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Exari and will be processed accordingly.